(L to R: Elvis Kamara, Patrick Demers, Emily Anderson, Lewis Callaway, Jonathan Segal, Chimzim Ogbondah, and Jeremiah Marchesani)
The Software Engineering Student Advisory Council (SE SAC) serves as the bridge between the Software Engineering students and the Software Engineering Program. Council members meet on a regular basis to discuss student issues and concerns and to provide valuable feedback regarding the program curriculum, resources and services. Input from the council is conveyed to the Professor-in-Charge, faculty, staff, and the External Advisory Council (EAC), with the intention of providing continuous program improvement.
The council is responsible for duties such as the following:
- Meeting with the Professor-in-Charge at least once a semester.
- Participate in Software Engineering Curriculum meetings.
- Participate in Software Engineering External Advisory Council Meetings.
- Organize student town-hall meetings once a semester to gain feedback from students about the program and to inform students about upcoming changes in the program/curriculum.
- Organize faculty town-hall meetings once a semester to inform faculty of student feedback about the program.
Student Advisory Council Members:
- Emily Anderson
- Lewis Callaway
- Patrick Demers
- Elmin Didic
- Elvis Kimara
- Jeremiah Marchesani
To contact the SE SAC with comments, concerns or feedback email them at email@example.com.